Hair growth disorders and hair loss
Hair growth disorders are generally caused by a functional disorder or malfunction of the scalp.
Functional disorders affecting the hair follicles may have a number of causes in which the hair growth phase shortens or hair quality diminishes.
- Androgentetic hair loss which is hereditary or effected by male hormones
- patchy hair loss-autoimmune disorder of the hair roots
- Temporary hair loss or diffuse hair loss, distributed over the whole scalp can be caused by general or chronic illness, functional disorders, e.g thyroid gland.
- Deficiencies- e.g iron, vitamins, poor nutrition, radical diet, medication
- Psychological or physical stress
Diminished hair quality and hair loss may be treated successfully using our method regenerante range.
- Bio fanelan shampoo-Active shampoo for hair loss and hair growth problems
- Bio-fanelan regenerant plus-Ampoule treatment for hair loss with an anti-aging effect
- Ergines plus vital-Ampoule treatment for tired hair with trace element, mineral and vitamin deficiencies
- Visarome dynamique R-A dynamic aromatherapy complex to boost hair growth
- Fanelan synergie-Nutritional supplement with four-fold active complex to combat hair loss
Unfortunately alopecia caused by damage to the skin through injury, burns, infection and inflammation where the hair follicles have been destroyed is irreversible.